Calling all Leaders for the 2022 GAWL Leadership Academy 2.0!
Complete your application here: https://tinyurl.com/538fcjnn
Join your fellow GAWL members for a Leadership Refresher Experience. Leadership is ever-evolving, and Leadership Academy 2.0 is an opportunity to refresh existing leadership skills and inspire new leadership opportunities.
Who? GAWL members who have practiced 5+ years and/or been through a previous Leadership Academy, GAWL.edu, or Leadership Within.
When? Sessions from January 2022 – June 2022
Where? Interactive Virtual Platforms
- Happy Hour: January 13, 2022 // Location: Zoom
- Session I: Self Leadership - February 10, 2022 // Location: Zoom
- Participants will gather on virtual platform for interactive sessions exploring how to lead and guide themselves in order to be better equipped to lead and guide others
- Session II: Discovering a New Leadership Voice - March 10, 2022 // Location: Zoom
- Participants will gather on virtual platform for interactive sessions exploring new leadership opportunities and ideas. Participants will create action-plan and experiment with new leadership opportunities throughout the months of March and April
- Breakout: Book Club Breakouts - Attend 1 of 3 Sessions: April 14, 19, 21 // Location: Zoom
- Leadership Academy 2.0 will be selecting three books on different leadership and law topics. Participate in one discussion… or all three! The fee for the Academy includes the cost of one book selection.
- Session III: Moving Forward in Leadership - May 12, 2022 // Location: Zoom
- Participants will gather on virtual platform for interactive session on accountability and moving forward with leadership goals
- Session IV: Leadership 2.0 Send-Off - June 9, 2022 // Location: TBD
- An opportunity for an in-person event with participants to reflect on Leadership 2.0.