GAWL strives to represent a wide range of working and social interests for women attorneys in Georgia. One of the ways that GAWL addresses these interests is by supporting a number of Affinity Groups designed to meet the specific needs and interests of our members. As our organization has grown, Affinity Groups have become a great vehicle for member networking and support. Affinity Group meetings can be found on GAWL’s Upcoming Events page on our website. Please contact email@example.com with any questions about GAWL's Affinity Groups.
- Of Counsel / In-house Counsel: consists of members who serve or are interested in serving as of counsel or in-house counsel.
- Attorneys at Larger Firms: consists of members who work at or are interested in working at firms with 50+ attorneys.
- Solo / Small Firms: consists of members who are sole practitioners or work at firms with fewer than 50 attorneys.
- Physical Activities: consists of members who want to participate in planned indoor/outdoor activities (yoga; tennis; hiking; etc).
- Crafting / Crocheting: consists of members who are interested in crafting and sewing.
- Working Parents: consists of members who are parents to small or school aged children.
- Alternative Practice: consists of members who have or are interested in using their legal experience for alternative practice types.
GAWL is currently seeking interested attorneys to lead Affinity Groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on getting involved!