Klinke Immigration, LLC
About Klinke Immigration, LLC
We provide family and humanitarian immigration legal assistance to immigrants and their families. The firm is designed to take the intimidation out of the complex immigration process, ensuring that everyone who walks through the firm’s doors is treated with respect and fairness. We strive to create a safe environment where immigrants can speak freely about their immigration status and other issues that may impact their case.
Company Quick DescriptionProviding dedicated legal advocacy to immigrants and their families with integrity and compassion.
Products & Services
Family and humanitarian-based immigration options:
- Marriage-based adjustment of status
- Parent-child adjustment of status
- Removal of "conditions" on conditional residency
- Deferred Action, both for individuals and for childhood arrivals
- Consular Processing immigrant visas
- Immigrant visa waivers of inadmissibility (I-601s and I-601As)
- Immigration relief for victims of domestic violence (VAWA, U Status)
- Immigration relief for victims of human trafficking (T Status)
- Immigration relief for Military families (Parole in Place)
- Affirmative Asylum